We're Hiring! It's your chance to join the team and work in the wonderful industry of Speciality and Craft Beer!
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: London & within M25
Hours: Full Time inc. some evenings and the occasional weekend
Are you a dynamic, self-motivated, and creative sales professional?
Are you wanting to work for an independent business that treats you as an individual and not a number?
Are you passionate about great beers and the Hospitality sector?
Are you wanting to work with some of the best brands and customers within the industry?
Are you able to think outside of the box in order to win new business?
If the answer to (hopefully) all the above is "yes" then we definitely want to hear from you!!
Who we are:
Euroboozer is one of the UK's leading craft & premium beer importers, distributors and brand builders. We're coming up to 20yrs old this year and we have a brilliant portfolio of brands and customers of which we're proud to work alongside as proper partners.
Our team is small(ish) but growing pretty quickly (due to lots of exciting new business wins) and what we lack in numbers we more than certainly make up for in our culture, ways of working, sense of fun (we sell beer, it SHOULD be fun!) and team spirit....not to mention our awesome brands and customer portfolio.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who's ideally from a beer and/or hospitality background
- Someone who is familiar with and excited to be working in London (within M25)
- Someone who can hit the ground jogging and quickly understand our current customer base and their requirements
- Someone who is passionate about and really enjoys selling
- Someone who is more than comfortable hunting out new business
- Someone who is comfortable with Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Someone who is commercially savvy
- Someone who wants to work for a business that gives them autonomy to be creative
- Someone who is adept at managing an existing account base of quality customers
- Someone who can maintain and build relationships quickly
- Someone who can smash targets, make a positive impression AND be part of a winning team
What we offer in return:
- Salary upto £30K basic (dependant on experience)
- Bonus structure (uncapped)
- Expenses package for London travel
- Generous holiday allowance
- A safe and inclusive working environment
- Vitality Health package (after qualifying period)
- Lots of beer!
If you think this could be for you (or someone you know) then send an email to Andy Bennett firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a copy of a current CV and a covering letter stating why you think you'd be the best person for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!